martedì 3 gennaio 2012

Gino...get well soon my man!

2010 - my friend giorgio vecchio aka gino calls me one day telling me he wants to try 5050 on this green metal hubba spot in catania. He was hyped!

2012 - my friend giorgio vecchio aka gino called me yesterday telling me he wanted to try the 5050 on the same spot again. We went back. We all were hyped. Gino redemption.

Gino is one of the nicest guy ever, the real homie! He is now home laying down on his bed watching all the youtube videos possibles!
To keep his hype up we put this clip together of some footage he filmed a while ago!

GET WELL SOON GINO! THE CREW IS WAITING TO GO BACK SKATING WITH YOU MY MAN!


2 commenti:

  1. nooo! 'mbare, riprenditi presto!
    gli hubba siciliani sono infimi! Io e Todero ne sappiamo qualcosa!

    abbraccio!

    lerri

    RispondiElimina